Woodworking in America Through The Eyes Of My Friends


Ive just about posted all of the content I created and recorded at Woodworking in America 2013. Luckily, my good friends +Tom Iovino, +Sean Wisniewski, +Neal Becker gave me some photos to share. I hope you enjoy. By the choice, if you want to see really good photos of WIA13, check out +David Picciutos blog, Drunken Woodworker.
The Online Woodworking Discussion Panel.
Somehow, the let the Modern Woodworkers Association in.
The Wood Talk and Giant Cypress guys were let in too,
to provide actual information.
Yes, Tom talks just as much in person.
Neil Zenuk (@twowheelneil) chops some sweet dovetails.
Tom likes me!
Dont forget about the +Modern Woodworkers Association Podcast. We talk woodworking with Guests from around the world of woodworking every other week. Subscribe to the RSS feed or iTunes today.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment