And With This It Begins

The date and location for Woodworking in America 2013 has been set. For anyone who didn’t know:
The date was first teased on Twitter and confirmed on the Popular Woodworking Editor’s Blog the following day. It will be October 18th through 20th at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center in Covington, Kentucky (Greater Cincinnati). This is the same venue as WIA10, WIA11 and WIA12 MidWest. I’ve been to them all, and it’s a great venue with nearby hotels, a $1.00 trolley and a Hofbruahaus. I’ve alchoices had a good time there and I’m sure you will too.
WIA 2012 MidWest: We came, we saw, we posed on Megans bench.
I’m not such a fan of the piecemeal approach to announcements that has been used for WIA lately (if there’s a date and venue, I’d like a ticket), but at least we can all block out our calendars now.
I’ll see you in Kentucky.
p.s. - There’s a White Castle.
Im at White Castle!
MWA Woodworking in America 2012 Midwest Photo Sharing Event

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment