Marcs On TV In My House

A few weeks ago it was announced that all of the Wood Whisperer episodes would be coming to YouTube. This is great news.
I’m not the biggest fan of YouTube, but I will say that it’s ubiquity means that it is where I consume most of my internet video. With the advent of the ChromeCast, watching YouTube on my flat screen has now become the absolute easiest choice to consume video in my living room.
YouTube is also nice because it’s easy to watch in my shop on a mobile device and it’s easy to share via embedded video here on the blog.
This announcement means that it’s even easier to watch +Marc Spagnuolo. Now that the entire Wood Whisperer catalog will be available, I’ll be able to watch even more.Dont forget about the +Modern Woodworkers Association Podcast. We talk woodworking with Guests from around the world of woodworking every other week. Subscribe to the RSS feed or iTunes today.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment