I Missed Tom Fidgen

Its been a crazy week. Ive spent two days at work past midnight and another two at Christmas parties. As the year draws to a close, the to do pile on my desk isnt shrinking quite fast enough.
Im sorry that means this has to pass as my post for 12/21. Im also sorry I had to miss this weeks +Modern Woodworkers Association podcast recording. +Christopher Adkins was able to talk with +Tom Fidgen about his woodworking, his books and much more. Chris is still working on editing, but it will be out soon.
Until next post, I hope youre having a productive holiday and are a bit more on top of your work than I am.
By the choice, here is the state of the project Id hoped to have done for my wife by Christmas. Alas, it will not be.
Dont forget about the +Modern Woodworkers Association Podcast. We talk woodworking with Guests from around the world of woodworking every other week. Subscribe to the RSS feed or iTunes today.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Some day, this will be a picture frame.