My Highland Posts

When I signed up to take Designing and Building Chairs with Jeff Miller I was so excited that Highland Woodworking asked me to write a few blog posts about the class. If youve read my initial post about signing up and are curious about the class (it was great), you can read more here.
Highland Woodworking Blog: Im Ready For Jeff Miller
Highland Woodworking Blog: On Chairmaking With Jeff Miller
The class was a blast of hands on chair making.
Spoiler Alert: There will be a video about the class from Highland soon.
Also, If youve not weighed in on the MWA Calendar, please do here.
Dont forget about the +Modern Woodworkers Association Podcast. We talk woodworking with Guests from around the world of woodworking every other week. Subscribe to the RSS feed or iTunes today.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment