Hall Tree update

Pocket holes, pocket holes, pocket holes.....  I drilled like 40 pocket holes for the hall tree today.  This is the first project that has required this many and boy do they get boring.  Then I spent an hour sanding. All people in the videos that I watch alchoices comment on how most of my woodworking time will be spent sanding and I am starting to understand it now.  If everything goes according to plan then assembly will start on Sunday.  I sanded the heck out of the 3 boards that I glued poorly.  I got rid of the ridge but now its kinda wavy and almost bowed looking.  If it was going somewhere that it would be seen I would go buy some more wood and redo it.  But seeing as how I am on an artificial time limit I am going to leave it as is.
?

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment