2012 Resolutions

I am still achoice from home and my tools until next week. Therefore, aside from lots of reading, I have been thinking about the New Year ahead and how it relates to my personal wood working aspirations...
So ... My wood working New Years Resolutions, Aspirations, Hopes & Goals for 2012.
  • Take my quality of working to the next level.
  • Attend at least one (1 week)  wood working course.
  • Improve my finishing skills (including patience).
  • Work with more hard woods.
  • Have the confidence to try more complicated & challenging joinery.
  • Work on longer term larger projects.
  • Sell some of the things I make.
Id be really interested in other peoples goals for the year ahead especially those beginners like myself.
Happy New Year Everyone!..

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment